adorable dog putting on yellow striped bowtie photo from the weddingchicks.com
floral wreath photo from ruffled
smile..camera loves you!! Photo from stylemepretty
french bulldog flower girl photo from jenhuangblog.com
If they saw a funnel cloud looming on the horizon, most people would probably, you know, head somewhere safe to take cover. But Colleen Niska saw it as an opportunity. The Canadian wedding photographer was shooting a young bride and groom in Saskatchewan when they all noticed a tornado forming behind them. Niska decided to use it as a backdrop.
“I’ve dreamed about a day like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” the photographer wrote on Facebook. “Could NOT wait to post these! Pretty sure this will only happen once in my lifetime!”
“We were a long ways from it and so we weren’t frightened or anything and it wasn’t heading in our direction,” Niska told BuzzFeed. “We were pretty excited as none of us had witnessed a tornado before and thought it was a pretty cool opportunity. I wasn’t going to pass on it!”
1. I can have the shittiest day, and all I have to do is call you and hear your voice to calm me down.
2. Knowing that my presence and absence mean something to somebody.
3. It makes me happy to think that you’re in this relationship because I make you happy and because you want me to be happy too.
4. I can’t explain it word for word, but you just get me. I don’t have to say a million words; you just do.
5. At times when I feel so thankful to have you by my side, I think of ways to better myself in return of my thankfulness.
6. When I’m driving home late at night, and I’m falling asleep on the road, I have you to call on my speed dial.
7. When I have a fight with my mom/sister/friend/colleague/stranger, I could vent all I want…
View original post 108 more words